Factory Trained and Authorized Burner Service
The burner is the most complicated part of your heater or boiler and having it serviced by a factory trained and experienced technician is a great way to insure a care free heating season. NuEra Heat is the largest distributor and has the largest parts stock for EnergyLogic equipment in the US. We’re factory authorized and trained – we know EnergyLogic because that’s our business – for more than 30 years!
What’s included in a burner service –
- EnergyLogic factory trained technicians
- Burner is completely disassembled and cleaned
- Worn or out of specification parts are replaced
- All oil and air passageways are cleaned
- The preheater is cleaned and reassembled with new gaskets
- Burner is test fired on a furnace and returned to factory specifications.
- Preheater is tested for pressure, leaks, and proper temperature
- A new oil filter, drip cup gasket, and burner gasket included! ($65 value)
- We ship it back to you – we pay return shipping!
All you do then is clean the ash from the chamber, reinstall the burner and you’re ready to go!
As always, our phone support is free should you need any assistance.
|||It’s easy to get started –|
First – give us a call at 1-800-347-9575. We’ll help you figure out if this service is right for you and send you a specially made shipping box for sending the burner to us or you can order the service online by clicking here
|Ship us your burner|
Remove your burner and put it in the box we sent. Send it back to us.
|We’ll do the service!|
We’ll completely disassemble the burner, clean everything, then replace any worn or out of specification parts and then test fire the burner while tuning it for optimum performance. The test fire is critical to insure that the burner will perform to the original factory specifications.
|||We ship it back to you – we pay the return shipping!|
We strive for 1 week maximum turnaround after we receive the burner – Once you receive it, we’ll be happy to chat through the process of reinstalling and firing up your heater.